Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between Website Operator ("Website Operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the http://www.sundaymobility.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. By using this Website and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
We are not responsible for Content residing on the Website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Website Operator, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use or content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if Website Operator has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Website Operator and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to Website Operator for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
- Sunday Mobility will be defining the milestones and dates by which the Mobile Apps, Web-portal/app will be developed & delivered
- Development commences after the advance payment is received and all required information and content have been provided by the client
- AMC would be active after 1 month from the delivery or as mentioned in proposal
- Any additional features or changes post sign-off on the proposal and the initiation of Coding and software development will require re-estimation in terms of time to completion, effort and cost
- The development timelines only consist of working days the timelines do not include weekends and public holidays
- The dates for all project inputs / approvals / APIs / other dependencies will be mutually agreed. Any cost implication due to delays in meeting these dependencies will be borne by the Responsible party (Sunday Mobility or the Client)
- Only the features mentioned in Proposal are assumed to be implemented
- Mail Approval / Communication from the official Id of the Client Contact will be considered as a final communication to progress in the development process
- Sunday Mobility is not responsible for network connectivity, incompatibility or any issues which are not under the direct control of Sunday Mobility
- Sunday Mobility reserves all rights to stop the on-going development in-case of non-payment of dues from the Client as per the payment terms
- The client would be providing the servers on which the solution being developed by Sunday Mobility would be hosted
- Project specific Hardware/Software/licenses if any required will be arranged & provided by Client
- All articulation work done by Sunday Mobility for defining SOW, timeline and Milestones in Proposal is strictly confidential
- Sunday Mobility will not be responsible for any development other than the scope defined in Proposal
Cost mentioned in Proposal is not inclusive of Taxes and Fees. Customer shall pay, and shall be labile for, all taxes and fees relating to services provided by Sunday Mobility.
IT/Software product delivered will have a warranty of 1 month or as mentioned in the Proposal
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us. This document was last updated on Feb 27, 2020
The website is owned by do points marketing services pvt Ltd